1. Is your infrastructure compliant ex: SOC, SOC2, COPPA etc.?
We have implemented a set of data privacy controls consistent with SOC2, however, we do not have a SOC2 certification.
2. Do you collect any data from staff and students?
3. Do students have the option to edit their accounts or does just the teacher have rights?
4. Does it allow any external interaction (for ex: other users of your service)?
5. Can accounts be created with only first and last name initials or using pseudonyms?
6. Does it require a sign-in? If so, then can we use SSO with Google or Outlook?
7. How do I remove our data manually?
8. Does this app/website contain advertisements?
9. Is opt-out option set by default?
10. Minimum age requirements?
For more information on Conker's privacy and data security visit: https://www.conker.ai/legal/privacy